Wow, this month went by fast! It was a month and a year of firsts for all of us. First of all on Dec. 12th it was our one year anniversary. We celebrated by going out for sushi. I forgot how much I love sushi, while you're pregnant you aren't supposed to eat it but it didn't stop me from craving it the whole time. It was torture! So that was my "first" time eating sushi since pregnancy. Looking back on the year I think its amazing that we started out as two and now we are a family of three. I love it. It really is a miracle to have a baby. I never thought I could love something as much as I love that little girl. It's like love but on a whole new level that doesn't have words to describe it and with this new capacity to be able to love I love my husband so much more too. I'm so thankful that he wanted to marry me! Here are some pictures showing our relationship as it has progressed from most recent to oldest (I couldn't figure out how to switch them, I'm still completely computer-illiterate)

BABY!

Honeymoon (cruise to mexico)

Wedding!

First dinner in our new apartment
Painting our first apartment
Bowling together (Our first date "back together")
First time going snowboarding together.

Our first real date (we went to a rodeo in Ogden),

This is the first time we met at the Mardi Gras party.
Sadie also experienced a few firsts. We were able to take her off the oxygen so it was her first time being completely wire/tube free. Her blessing was on the 6th so it was her first step to being with us forever. First time meeting Grandma and Grandpa Scott and Uncles Matt and Mic. First Utah State game which she loved, her little eyes were just darting everywhere taking it all in. First cold :( and finally first Christmas! She didn't really get effected much by her first Christmas. She actually just slept all day but it was still fun for us!


Blessing day
Tube/Wire Free!!
No comments:
Post a Comment