Thursday, May 6, 2010

ADD Baby

I think my baby must have ADD. It's 3am and her little head is darting from side to side, back and forth, back and forth. Never quite focusing on anything but just going, going, going. Only stopping for a split second to pull my hair, itch her nose, and then finally Was that a yawn???

Attempt #1 of putting the little monster back in her bed failed miserably. The screams even woke her Dad who has the amazing power of NEVER hearing her cry at night. "Is she OK?" Me "Yes she just wont sleep" Dad "Oh ok goodnight" Hmmm... I need a sick day. She just rubbed her eyes. Lets try this again.

Attempt #2 is still in process. She has the thumb which is a really good sign. I'm just scared to go back to sleep because I know her tricks. The minute I fall back into my blessed slumber it'll happen again. It always does. *sigh*

No comments: