Every year I fail at getting a picture of the Thanksgiving spread. I think I'm always just so excited to eat the food that I don't think about it. This year we had a smoked turkey which I loved. Actually all of the food was pretty much FANTASTIC. I'm just sad that I got full. We had; Sparkling grape juice, turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, green beans, homemade rolls, sweet potatoes in oranges, salad, pumpkin pie, chocolate pie, and apple pie. SO GOOD! The only bad thing about not having Thanksgiving at your house is not getting all of the leftovers. After we ate we watched Elf. A holiday favorite of mine. Then ate some more. Then everyone else left so we watched While You Where Sleeping. Another all time favorite.
I'm so thankful for my cute little family.
I'm thankful that my cute family is growing.
That we are all in good health (overall anyways)
That I was born into an amazing religion that encourages me to be everything I'm meant to be.
That we have a place to live and food to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment