Thursday, April 14, 2011

Myrtle Beach, SC



Day 2 of my sisters visit we went down to Myrtle Beach, SC. It's only a 2 hour and 20 minute drive from our house which isn't really that bad (unless you're pregnant). The drive was beautiful but I was pretty uncomfortable. I'm glad we went though. Unfortunately the weather wasn't ideal but we managed to have a good time regardless. There's lots to do at Myrtle Beach, there's the beach, outlet malls, the boardwalk, and the Ripley's Believe it or Not museum, and the Ripley's aquarium. We just did the beach, boardwalk, and museum. The museum was really cool. I learned how to make a shrunken head! So don't ask me if I'm having twins OR ELSE!

1 comment:

The Miller's said...

Thats so fun that you live that close to the beach, I've always wanted to go there! Sadie is such a cutie!