Friday, May 20, 2011

Freak Show

I was the freak show at Walmart today. WALMART. On a Friday night. Hookers and gangsters aplenty and I was the one pointed at, laughed at, and asked by 4 groups of people "When are you due??" Me: "June 17" Them: "Oh! Do you think you'll make it? You're huge!" All 4 groups had different varieties of these same questions and responses which actually didn't bug me as much as the staring and snickering. I feel like I probably shouldn't go out of my house anymore. Maybe I'll join the circus for the next few weeks. Make a little extra cash. :)

5 comments:

Madi said...

creepers. I had a little kid point and laugh at me today -why are people so rude?! :)

Bethany said...

I want to see pictures of the freak show! :)

Camilla said...

why are people so enthralled by pregnant women? it's a fact of life- women get pregnant and they get big. just smack them in the face next time. ;)

Camie Scott said...

I'm about to start punching throats!

Camie Scott said...

Bethany-I'm not sure any camera could truly capture the magnificence that is my belly but maybe if we Skype you'll get the gist of it :)