Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mighty Huntress

This dog celebrated her 1st birthday on July 29th.  She's been a pretty good dog for us.  She and I have a love/hate relationship.  I love to hate her (insert fake laugh here).  I just barely started liking her because she is finally starting to pull her weight.  She is extremely useful when it comes to entertaining kids, catching flies, and cuddling.  She also takes it upon herself to dig holes in the yard, fart in your face, and shed all over.  She doesn't bark but she does stop in front of you while walking down stairs.  Despite all the annoying things about her she really is a good dog.  Sadie jumps on her face and tries to ride her like a horse and she doesn't even growl at her.  I don't think there are very many dogs out there with her patience.  Happy Birthday Missy!

No comments: