Sunday, June 24, 2012

Vacation Time!

Our vacation to Nebraska/Utah is coming up soon so I thought I'd write down things that I'm interested in/or will be doing while I'm there.  Anyone who wants to join can! 

Nebraska
-we arrive on the 3rd @ 7:15pm so we'll be using the rest of that night to recover :)  I have a feeling this is going to be a rough flight.  Tyson is teething and he is congested.  I just hope it clears up in time!  Yikes!

-The 4th of July in Nebraska is CRAZY!  People spend thousands of dollars on their fireworks.  Last time I was here for the 4th I stood on top of the hill and watched the whole city light up.  It looked awesome!  I sure hope they didn't decide to celebrate the weekend before or I'll be super upset!  My goal is to photograph it with my fancy smancy new camera. 

-A few other things that would be fun but aren't really things that I HAVE to do
  • The Omaha Zoo
  • Eat breakfast at Wheatlands (?) (best pancakes I've ever had!)
-I don't really know much else to do in Nebraska (maybe eat some corn on the cob or something!) but I'm up for anything!


Utah

-Lagoon
-Camping (Lava hot springs or Bear Lake)
-Swimming
-Fishing at the trout farm
-Go see Breezy and get my feet zoned (I have a feeling I'm "Crunchy" haha)
-Get sushi at Takara (?) in Logan
-Cafe Rio (duh)
-Treehouse Children's museum
-Kangaroo Zoo
-Ride the Front Runner
-Family party
Hmmm...Not sure what else but I'm sure I'll think of more! 

I have a few photo shoots set up (My parents, Jordan, maybe Mason's homecoming, and Jen)  Anyone else who's interested let me know but make sure you check out my new rates first!  You'll find a link to my photo blog up in the right hand corner. 

There are lots of friends and family that I would love to see (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) but also I think it would be super fun if I could see all of my old Paradise friends.  Maybe have a big reunion!  I know I only lived there for a little while but it was were I felt MOST at home.  I miss it so much!  I long for that slow life out in the country that I had while living there.  SO, if ya'll want to meet up sometime let me know!



                                 

1 comment:

The Miller's said...

Camie, Your "to do" list sounds a lot like mine. I have been wanting to go to Lagoon for a while now and Brett and I thought it would be fun to go camping at Lava. We also have a membership to the tree house. I want to take Brett (and me) to get our feet zoned, costa vida is right by the tree house..if that counts for Cafe Rio and I have been wanting to take Brooklyn to the Kangaroo Zoo...all that being said I would love to get together and do on or a few of those things! :) Another thing that would be fun to do is go to a splash pad. They are free and there is one an Harrisville park.