Monday, June 9, 2014
39 Weeks!
I'm 39 weeks and my pregnancy app says my baby is the size of a small watermelon. They fail to mention that the outside looks like a large watermelon! I served as a great visual to promote birth control for groups of teens at the movie theater on Saturday. There was a LOT of pointing, whispering, and LOLing. One lady even stopped her car and rolled down her window to say something to me. I don't know what she said because I was too embarrassed to look at her. I felt like I was in Jr high again. It gave me a new appreciation for kids that get bullied. I don't know why people have to be so mean. I get so excited to think that I could be holding my baby any day now. It'll all be worth it then.
Last night the contractions were REALLY painful so I took a long bubble bath to slow things down. Now that it's so close to my mom and sister getting here I might as well just wait if I can. Also, I didn't want Tyson to have to share his birthday. The bubble bath worked because today I haven't had any! I told myself that I was going to take it easy today and not do anything but I guess my nesting instincts have kicked in because I've been cleaning like crazy! I tried not to, I really did but it just made me so anxious. All I have left is laundry. Even nesting can't make me want to do laundry. It's my most hated chore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment