Tuesday, January 9, 2018

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 8TH, 2017

Today was piano for me in the morning. I was super nervous because I hadn't had time to practice. She helped me with a piece from La La Land that I loved (Mia and Sebastians theme) It seems doable so that's good. The rest of the day was clean, clean, cleaning. Getting ready for our special visitors to come tomorrow! Can't wait!! I'm really scared to jump on a scale because I've eaten SO MUCH CANDY the last few weeks. My clothes are fitting awfully tight right now. My face (sinus? Tooth?? Brain Tumor???) pain is back. I was closing my eyes for a minute on the couch because the pain got so bad. When I came out of it I went upstairs and Sadie had gotten everyone ready for bed and was reading to them! Oh my heart melted right there. I adore my angel girl. She is the BEST helper. She totally knew what to do to help with out asking. I haven't been able to talk to Ben for 2 days so that sucks. I know he's probably just doing army things but I miss him!

No comments: