Thursday, February 8, 2018

FEBRUARY 8TH, 2018

Woke up to a clean house feeling exhausted and satisfied. I worked hard yesterday! The satisfaction of having a clean house lasted only a fraction of a second before the kiddos woke and tore through the house like tasmanian devils. They destroy the house as if it's their job. Little monsters. I love them regardless. Kinley took her vacuum for show and tell today because they're studying X, V, and C and I guess it was a huge hit. She was really proud pushing her little vacuum around. It was super cute! While she was at school I went to the gym. I worked hard. Hopefully it pays off. I'm ready to start losing some weight!

The kids came home and we did a movie night and watched Percy Jackson since Sadie has almost finished the first book. She has become a very good reader. I'm proud of her.

Tyson has finally started to show interest in reading which is a huge relief. It was a huge fight for a long time. I finally stopped pushing him and he took initiative on his own. Stubborn little guy.

Sadie snuck out of bed and we painted nails together and listened to music. It was good bonding time for us. Kinley and Tyson have been sleeping in the bed all week. They're either at each others throats or best friends. I don't get it. I haven't heard from Ben for a while which is lonely feeling. I usually enjoy my first few days when he leaves because I get a little catch up time and then the novelty wears off and I just want to kiss his face. I'm bummed that he'll miss Valentines day and his birthday. We had our first date on Valentines day.

No comments: