
A fantastically long and luscious blog is in the works.
Basically it'll give a run down of the WHOLE month of July my month and Ben's also. It's taking me a long time...I actually might not be able to finish it before the big move.
Considering we were supposed to move today I probably wont.
(I promise it would have been pretty good.)
But on a different note, My baby is 9 months old tomorrow!
She had her check up on Monday with a guy that was not her normal doctor (thank goodness I don't think I would have been able to stand that prepubescent voice a second longer)
I mean seriously. That guy had more squeeks than a junior high band recital. Ok bad joke sorry.
Basically it'll give a run down of the WHOLE month of July my month and Ben's also. It's taking me a long time...I actually might not be able to finish it before the big move.
Considering we were supposed to move today I probably wont.
(I promise it would have been pretty good.)
But on a different note, My baby is 9 months old tomorrow!
She had her check up on Monday with a guy that was not her normal doctor (thank goodness I don't think I would have been able to stand that prepubescent voice a second longer)
I mean seriously. That guy had more squeeks than a junior high band recital. Ok bad joke sorry.
The little bug isn't so little anymore.
She is in the 50th percentile for height, weight, and head circumference.
Which is 18.4 for weight,
17 1/2 for head circumference,
and 27 1/4 for height.
At least there were no shots needed that made my day.
The doctor told me that her next visit will be her 12 month check up, CRAZY!
No comments:
Post a Comment