Tonight's soup-Clam chowder and homemade bread bowls. I've been craving this for a while. I was surprised at how easy it was to make. OK the bread took a while but it was easy. And so so good. Well the clam chowder was good. The bread only so-so but all sufficiently satisfied my craving.


2 comments:
Sounds delicious! I made clam chowder a few weeks ago and it wasn't so great, you'll have to share your recipe with me! How is the mamma to be (of two) doing?
I'll post the recipe (keep in mind that it was a pregnant craving so it might not be as good as my pregnant body thought it was!) I'm doing great! I'm ready to be done being pregnant already though. I always thought the second time would be less painful because my body has already stretched but not so, I think it hurts worse this time. Especially my back. How are you doing? Don't you just love being a Mom? Your little Brooklyn is so cute. I wish I could meet her :(
Post a Comment