Friday, March 18, 2011

Dirty-Dirty


I like to measure how good my day is by how dirty I get. Since I'm pregnant and mostly just sit, now I measure how good our day is by how dirty Sadie gets. Hopefully Griffs mom feels the same way because as you can see in the picture Sadie was trying to help him on his way to being as dirty as possible. She thought it was a blast throwing wood chips and dirt down his back. It was cute the first time but then she became a bully and smothered the poor boy. I had to put her in time out at the park because she wouldn't leave him alone. It didn't work (surprise, surprise). If any parents out there know any tips on getting your toddler to obey I'm all ears! After putting her in time out she decided to bully me too.


Despite being a bully to Griff she really likes that boy. She's always very aware of where he is and what he's doing. I'm not sure if he even knows that she's alive.


They did have a nice hug or two. He even got comfortable enough to suck his thumb. For a second anyways. Sadie couldn't get enough of the hugging. She almost knocked him down once because she was hugging him so hard. I think I might have to worry about that little girl. After the park we got ice cream which only added to the layers of dirt I had to wash off of her. When we got home Dad took her outside where they played in the dirt. Then we had dinner and for dessert, Watermelon! She was a MESS!

These are her shoes after her fun/messy day.




The best thing about dirt is...It washes off!


































2 comments:

Joel and Dacia said...

They had so much fun. It was a good afternoon and that picture of them hugging is adorable!

Camilla said...

LOVE your new header!! Those pics are darling!