Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Sadieisms Continued
After going to the bathroom she flushed the toilet and then looked at me very seriously and asked "Where poop go?" I said "To the ocean" (I know, I know, its all I could think of on the spot) She stared into my eyes for a few seconds and then slapped me across the face. It actually hurt pretty bad!
She has a "hurtie" on her knee, she wanted me to kiss it for the 10,000th time but I was distracted so I didn't get to it right away. I could hear her sweet little voice saying "owie, hurtie, kiss it" but it just wasn't registering. Finally I guess she got sick of me ignoring her because suddenly she grabbed my face and shoved it down towards her knee and growled "kiss IT!!!"
This morning she started dancing with the vacuum and said "Shake your whole body!" then she gave it a big hug, looked at it and said "High five vacuum!" and gave it a high five. I think its time to get her some more friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
she is soooo cute!!! And so smart!! Linc doesn't talk nearly that well yet ha ha! I wish I could see you guys )=
Post a Comment