It’s funny how one day you can be super motivated and pumped to work out and then the next is sooooo hard to get motivated.
Today was a hard day. Maybe it was the rain? The weather man said today was the start of the “rainy season” which means that here in Washington we won’t see the sun until May. It’s a depressing thought.
Anywho,
I forced myself over to LA Fitness for a half hearted shoulder work out. I’m glad I went even though it was basically torture 😂. Kinley and I stopped at Goodwill before to look for sheet music but no luck. She begged me to let her buy a book so she got a Sesame Street book. She looked for a book that specifically had a baby in it. She’s obsessed with babies! I got Sadie a Origami book but forgot to get something for Tyson so I haven’t shown it to her yet. I don’t want him to feel bad so maybe I’ll go find him something tomorrow. The books are only 30 cents so it’s not a big deal.
When we got home I showered and then cleaned the house since my visiting teachers were coming over. The kids had a half day today because of parent teacher conferences so Sadie went and played at her friend Fiona’s house. She’s super excited because she bought a journal today with her own money. It’s got a lock and everything! Hopefully she can do a better job of journaling than I did. I told her to write how old she is in all the posts so I’ll do the same. I’m 32, Ben is 32 as well. Sadie is 7, Tyson’s 6, and Kinley is 3.
My visiting teachers came over (20 minutes late!) and threw my whole day out of whack. I like punctuality but it was sweet of them to come over. It just meant I had to rush them out and I was late to pick Sadie up. I felt bad about both.
We had to be at gymnastics at 5pm. We were late (this is why I like people to be on time!) the kids were being super obnoxious at gymnastics so they both ended up in time out where they continued to be obnoxious.
They would NOT stop fighting.
That's Sadie's signature move. The ear grab.
In time out.
Being obnoxious in time out.
Ben came straight from work after Kinley’s class and stayed with them so he could study for the GMAT he’s taking Saturday (good luck babe!) and so I could make dinner. Here’s what we’re having >> https://simplybeingmommy.com/2017/01/03/easy-ravioli-bake/
Sadie said on a scale from 5 to 11 it got an 11. It was a hit! Kinley said the cutest prayer that included “thank you for our Jesus” and “Jesus loves us” I love this age!





No comments:
Post a Comment