Wednesday, October 18, 2017

OCTOBER 18TH, 2017

The weather was really nasty today. Cold, rainy, and super windy. 









 Rain and glasses don't mix! I started thinking about LASIK today.

I had my first piano lesson in 25 years today! It was a little frustrating but I loved it. I can't wait to get better. 
 Sadie at her piano lesson. 

Soccer practice was canceled because of the weather so I was trapped inside all day with these little rascals. We kept busy by writing sight words in flour.




 Doing art hub videos on YouTube. (you draw along with them) 
It keeps the kids busy for hours!






 And did a movie night. We watched E.T. and ate popcorn!


Kinley's face when E.T. screams was hilarious! It was intense! 
After dinner the kids put on plays for us. I was really cute. 

I'm in intense pain on the left side of my face. 
I just can't decide if I have a sinus infection or if I have a bad tooth or something. It hurts!! I'll call the dentist tomorrow.



No comments: