Thursday, October 19, 2017

OCTOBER 19TH, 2017

Another gloomy day...

I made an appointment for an emergency dentist visit because of the pain in my face. 
When I got there I didn't feel like they listened to me at all. I told them that the pain was heat and cold sensitive but all they did was adjust my bite. We'll see if it helps! Fingers crossed. 








When the kids got home from school we did a LOT of origami, paper snow flakes, and Tyson baked some banana bread. He did it all by himself I just read him the recipe. I was super proud of him!


I had an art class tonight. A friend from church is a great artist so she is teaching a couple of us how to do watercolor. 
This was my first attempt. I really like it! It's super relaxing. 
I'm not finished yet but hopefully I can get it done.

No comments: