Ah rain again...
Kinley and I went to the gym and Walmart.
I did a tough back work out and smelled horrible for our shopping trip to Walmart. Sorry fellow shoppers!
Sadie went home on the bus with her friend Leah and she was gone all day. I missed her so much! I couldn't wait for her to get home.
Ben had a bad day today. He got hit in the parking lot at work.
After dinner we caught just a little bit of sunlight which made my day! We were able to go on a tiny bike ride.
It was just nice to get out of the house for a little bit.
Sadie didn't get home until 8:30 but she had a BLAST! They took her to a fall festival thing. She got glitter tattoos, dressed up, danced, and watched The Great Pumpkin (Charlie Brown). She couldn't stop talking about all the stuff she did.
We really did miss her.
Our family isn't complete without that girl.












No comments:
Post a Comment