Anyways, I'm getting ahead of myself. Yesterday was raining (no surprise there going on day 6 I think). In Washington the only thing that cancels soccer games is lightning (or else they would literally happen) so we spent all day in the rain for Tyson's game at 10 and Sadie's game at 12. We just stayed and played at the park in between.
After the games were done we went to McDonalds for lunch. We ate in the parking lot because I didn't want to have to walk through the rain. After that we did a Walmart trip and bought pumpkins. We had a little scare because I couldn't find my keys! It was pouring and we were in the parking lot looking for them. Kinley didn't have a coat or shoes (her rain boots kept falling off so I put them in the cart) so I'm sure I looked like a horrible mom. I ran back inside to get out of the rain and found them in the pouch of my sweatshirt (inside of my raincoat) thank goodness for answered prayers!
We have a family tradition of carving pumpkins every year so that's what we did tonight. I felt bad doing it while Ben was gone (taking his test in Seattle) but I needed to survive the night somehow! We watched Penelope which is not really appropriate for kids. Oops!
SUNDAY OCTOBER 22ND, 2017
We got a new bishop today (Bishop Lowry) I've never met him before but I never met the old bishop either so I guess it doesn't matter. We had friends over for dinner. (The Jackson's) It was fun! Tyson's best friends with their son Vaughn and Sadie's best friends with Mallory so they have a lot of fun with them. I was craving Cafe Rio so we made some sweet pork here's the recipe https://www.yummyhealthyeasy.com/copycat-cafe-rio-sweet-pulled-pork/





























No comments:
Post a Comment