Monday, October 23, 2017

OCTOBER 23RD, 2017








SUNSHINE!
It was still cold but the sky was blue and it didn't rain at all 
HOT DOG!!
You can ALMOST see Mt Rainier in this picture!

This is us happy about the non rain situation!


I had my first LASIK appointment today.
It helped a lot and now I'm not as nervous. A lot of people are super happy with their results so that puts my mind at ease.

Kinley and I just kind of lounged the rest of the day. We should have been outside enjoying the sun but we got in the habit of being lazy bums. I actually snuck in a little nap too.

The video of us hanging out posted to the top which is annoying but it won't move so it is what it is.

Kinley and I played at the park while the kids had soccer practice. When we got home I took Missy on a walk and ran into a 2 point buck! He was in attack mode so we slowly backed away so I could get some pictures (yes I'm that idiot)
It was too dark to really see him in the pictures but he was there!




No comments: