Saturday, November 4, 2017

NOVEMBER 3RD, 2017

This morning was super hard to wake up. I stayed up until well after 2am last night trying to update the blog. When Ben's here it's hard because we want to hang out. Obviously the "work" I do isn't essential but it's important to me. I wish I had a laptop to work on, then we could hang out AND I could work. It started SNOWING today! More like slushing really but DANG it was cold. Kinley and I went to Hobby Lobby for some Thanksgiving decorations since I have none. She begged me for a metal turkey so I got it and I'm glad I did! It looks good! We also got some little fake pumpkins, a pilgrim couple, and a Native American couple. I also, got a table runner and a cute sign. It was fun walking around the store with Kinley. I found a book that is perfect for Tyson so I got it for him. He's obsessed with quarters. It's a quarter collection book.
After that we rushed to Walmart trying to get the shopping done before it was time to volunteer at Tyson's class. We would have been on time but there was an accident on I-5 and the traffic was bad. 

When we got to the school I helped Tyson's class with computers. Helping 25 kids try to learn (and take a test on) computers is ridiculous! I'm glad there were lots of us to help! After that I corrected some papers in Sadie's class and then I went back to Tyson's class to copy papers. 

Sadie's friend Katherine came over after school to play and I decorated the house for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I was a super chill night. We had pancakes for dinner and then I let the kids watch Goosebumps for the 1,000th time. It's Tyson's favorite. He also LOVES the Smurf's Lost Village we alternate between the 2 movies and it gets really old! 

No comments: