Saturday, November 4, 2017

SADIE'S 8TH BIRTHDAY!

NOVEMBER 4TH, 2017
What a day!! Man it was FREEZING today! So cold. I asked Kinley if she had to go potty when we arrived at Tyson's soccer game and she said no. 10 minutes into the freaking game and she's peed all the way down to her shoes. SO NASTY! and she refused to wear her coat. People thought I was beating her she was screaming so loud trying to put her coat on. Grrr.... We ran over to McDonald's to grab some lunch. While they were eating I ran into the Dollar Store to get her some new pants (they didn't have any) but I ran into Sadie's coach and she had some pants in her car (prayers answered!) Tyson's team KILLED in today's game! They won by 8 points which is pretty great because they didn't score any points for 80% of their games. I'm sad Ben missed it. Tyson assisted in most of the goals so I'm super proud of him.

We went to Sadie's game. She played goalie the first half and did amazing! She played offense and did ok but we need to work on her running. I'm not quite sure how to help her. I'll start running with her and Ty once Ben gets back. She's super aggressive though which is good. One girl on the other team was a huge jerk. She was pushing everyone. I saw Sadie run over and BOOM! shoved her back. It's probably wrong to be so proud of her but I am.

I can't believe she's 8!! She's the best. I took the time tonight to tell her how amazing I think she is. Kind, funny, goofy, brave, beautiful inside and out and I'm so so proud of who she is. I don't know how I got so lucky. I could tell it meant a lot to her.

She loves:
TV
reading
Oranges
Tortilini's
popcorn with string cheese
the song Popcorn popping (silly version) "popcorn popping all over Sadie" "popcorn popping right out of my eyes" "a popcorn ball that smells like feet"
Science
Art

Hates:
vegetables
???

When we got home she played with her new microscope that she opened before soccer. We watched Casper and then her friends Leah and Mallory came over for a late over. Mallory was a jerk. She made fun of Leah's present and refused to watch the movie that Sadie picked. They ended up watching Penelope and then the Smurf's Lost village. Vaughn came over so that Tyson would have someone to play with. Ben called this morning to wish Sadie a Happy Birthday, my parents called to sing to her, Ben's parents called, and Stephney called. So many people love this Sadie girl. She's special.


No comments: